Show your pride in Dakota State!
Dakota State University Alumni & Foundation are now offering DSU license plate stickers for organizational license plates issued in the state of South Dakota. A set of two stickers can be purchased through the Foundation for $25. Proceeds from the sale of the stickers will go towards student scholarships at DSU.
The stickers can only be put on South Dakota organizational license plates. You can get your plates at any South Dakota County treasurers office. The organizational plates themselves are free if you are renewing your current plate or $10 if you are placing plates that you already renewed this year.
You can order your stickers by contacting the Alumni Association.This will be a great way to spread DSU pride throughout the state so order your stickers today!
More Information on DSU Organization Plates
- Organization plates are available at your county treasurer's office.
- If the organization plates are requested at the time of initial application for title and registration of the vehicle at your county treasurer's office, no additional fees are charged.
- If organization plates are requested later, the owner shall surrender the current plates and pay a $10 fee to their county treasurer for the organization plates.
- The county treasurer's office will issue you blank organization plates. Contact the DSU Alumni Association to request your DSU decals.
- Organizational plates are like other non-commercial plates and are renewable each year.
- Upon the sale or transfer of a vehicle, the organization plates with the DSU decals remain with the owner and may be transferred to another vehicle.
- More information about organization plates is available on The State of South Dakota Department of Motor Vehicles Website or by contacting your county treasurer's office.